Complete instructions for making fitted fabric masks with two filter layers and an adjustable nosepiece.
Your Alivio Fabric Mask features:
- Gently rounded curves to fit your face without extra bulk
- Behind the head elastic for hours of easy wearing -- no sore ears!
- Adjustable nose piece for a custom fit
- Two filtration layers to catch as many air-borne droplets as possible.
Our Pattern includes:
- Tips for choosing the best cottons and filter layers for your mask
- 9 pages of instructions complete with Step-by-Step Color Photos to guide you through the construction process
- Full size templates that INCLUDE seam allowances
- Every trick in our book to make construction faster and easier
- Plus alternative instructions for making your mask with -- or without -- our secret weapon!
What you will need:
• Cotton for the outer layer and the lining of the mask. We recommend using the most "breathable" cottons you can find.
• Mid-weight non-woven interfacing (NOT fusible interfacing) or other non-woven fabrics for the filter layers. (See notes in pattern.)
• For the nose piece, you'll need a small piece of cotton backed in fusible web and a 5" piece of craft wire, floral wire, or something similar. (22 gage wire is our favorite.)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The face masks described in this pattern are not considered Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and cannot prevent the spread of any virus or disease. These face masks should only be used by Health Care Professionals as supplemental protection or to help extend the life of N95 or other PPE masks as described by the CDC in Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of Face masks.
Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final. We cannot issue refunds or exchanges due to the intellectual property provided in this download product.